Guide to Print Your Train Ticket From IRCTC
Want To Print Your Online Train Ticket From IRCTC? This Will Help You
Hello guys, today in this article I am going to show you how to print a Ticket from IRCTC, After reading this article you can easily download your train ticket for your journey.
So if you have already booked your train ticket you can easily download it from the IRCTC Official website by CLICK HERE.
and if you don’t know how to book a train ticket online then please read this ultimate guide, where I explained everything that how you can easily book a train ticket.
How To Print Your Online Booked Train Ticket From IRCTC Website
If you don’t know how to print your train ticket from irctc website then you just need to follow these steps to print your train ticket from irctc website.
- First of all, you need to open the official website of irctc to print your online ticket. Click Here
- Then Just click on Log In and enter your user ID and Password, then verify it by CAPTCHA or OTP.
- Then Click on 3 Lines Then Select MY ACCOUNT then Select MY Transection then select BOOKED TICKET HISTORY.
Then you will have your all-booked Train ticket Transection shown on your screen.
- Now Just Select The Train Ticket that you have booked and want to print from there.
- Now Select Save, It will be downloaded to your device.
Now You will have your Print ticket, which you can simply show at the station to start your journey, Happy journey.
How To Print Your Train Ticket From IRCTC APP
To print your train ticket from the IRCTC APP, You will first need to log in to Your IRCTC App With Your details USERNAME, and PASSWORD. and verify by captcha or OTP.
Now You can see the homepage screen of the IRCTC app, Where you do the: –
- Print Your Booked ticket
- Book A new Ticket
- Check the Status of Your booked ticket
- Cancel Your ticket
To Print Your ticket just Go to the Last Transaction history, select the ticket you want to print, and just save it on your phone, The ticket will be downloaded in your gallery in JPG Format.
To Book A new ticket just click on PLAN MY JOURNEY Select the starting and ending station of your journey and fill in the required details, Lastly, you will have to pay for the ticket.
“How To IRCTCLogin”
IRCTCLogin – Do you want to book a ticket online with your mobile phone? well, I will help you to do that. after reading this article you will be able to book your ticket through the IRCTC App on your mobile.
I’ll guide you on How To IRCTCLogin and book a ticket with your mobile phone, Just follow the steps below then you will be able to book a ticket online.
To learn How to print your ticket from IRCTC Click here
How To Register IRCTCLogin
Booking a Train ticket online is very easy and simple, you just have an IRCTC account and a valid payment method (like a Debit card, Credit Card, UPI, PAYTM Wallet etc.).
If you have not created an IRCTC account yet, don’t worry I will help you to get an IRCTC account created so that you also can book your train ticket personally.
To IRCTCLogin, you must have a valid IRCTC account, which you can create by these steps:
- Download the IRCTC Rail Connect App Play Play Store on Your Smartphone
- After downloading, Open IRCTC then Go to Login (look at the top right corner)
- Now you will be asked for your Username & Password, If you already created just fill it in and log in.
- If you are a new user, Click on “Register User”.
- Now, You will have to fill required details ( like email, mobile number, password, etc).
- You must select a user name that is available ( try YourName@DOB).
- Now fill in your address detail and click on the register.
- Now, you will get a congratulatory message that you have created an IRCTC account successfully.
- Now again go to log in, and fill your username and password with the Captcha code
- Now verify your email and mobile number with OTP(one-time password).
- After that, create a 4 digit pin( as when you create a debit card pin)
- Now, you have successfully login to IRCTClogin App.
How To Book a Train Ticket With IRCTC
- After login, Click on “Plain my Journey” on the homepage.
- Now, Select Station Where you start your journey and your destination station.
- Now select the date of your journey.
- Now select the Class of your ticket (like general, sleeper, AC, etc).
- Now search for a train, then select the train you wish to travel in.
- Select your seat available on the train.
- Add passenger details ( Like age, location, and gender)
- Now add your destination address.
- Now Click on Review Journey, Double check your all details, train, seat, etc.
- Click on Make Payment, And pay through any valid payment method.
To check the status of your booked train ticket, just click on PNR Enquiry, fill in the PNR Number and you will have the latest status of your train ticket booking by IRCTC. Or you can use the WHERE IS MY TRAIN app to check online.
To cancel the ticket, you have to go to the last transaction history section, click the above-mentioned train ticket transaction which you want to cancel, then just click on cancel the ticket, verify that you want to cancel then it will be canceled, and refund will be issued to your payment method with some deduction.